You need to consider all this facts when you rent and stay at condo in singapore
Let me advise you some facts for your condiseration before you rent and stay at condo. Please read this articles.
So, you’ve decided you want to live in a condo. You’ll soon discover that there is a huge amount of choices. Here are some factors to consider:
– Location – Home is where the heart is, but you’ll still need to leave it from time to time to work and play. Choosing a condo that’s reasonably close to your workplace and preferred recreational spots can reduce time spent commuting. If you have the budget for it, living in the city centre or CBD offers the most convenience, while city fringe properties offer a good balance between convenience and price. Condos in farther-flung suburbs are the most economic option and can also be ideal if you work outside of the city centre.
– Connectivity – Unless you have a car or are planning to rely on Grab all the time, you’ll thank yourself for picking a condo within easy walking distance of an MRT station.
– Age of the property – Older condos tend to have more spacious units but more basic facilities. Newer condos often spare no expense when it comes to facilities, with multiple swimming pools and a gym at the very least. They also tend to be in better condition and you’re less likely to suffer from problems with appliances or air conditioning units. On the downside, new condos on the cheaper end of the scale tend to have fairly small units and bedrooms.
– Facilities – Condo facilities can range from a basic swimming pool to the truly extravagant. In addition to swimming pools, a gym and tennis courts, some new condos have luxury resort-worthy amenities like infinity pools and sky gardens.
– Furnishings – If you are renting a room in a shared apartment, it should come fully furnished. Whole condo units for rent might be fully furnished, partially furnished or unfurnished. Opting for an unfurnished apartment is usually cheaper but will require you to buy your own furniture, and is thus a more suitable option for those looking for a long-term home.
– Fixtures – Some basic fixtures and appliances such as stoves, ovens, lights or fridges might be provided with the property. Higher quality fixtures can make lounging around at home more luxurious but also cost more.